Costa Rica Property Management - Investor Services
Summerland Services is organized to handle:
Pre-occupancy needs for consulting before delivery, interior design, punch list coordination, and the occupancy process.
Post-occupancy needs for direct management and personnel services, costa rica vacation rental marketing and management, insurance coverage, and tax preparation. Client needs for secure access to property reports and information on a 24/7, global basis.
Client common area organizations and associations to which they may belong. Client concerns for environmental awareness in one of the most naturally blessed countries in the world. The need for ongoing innovations and additions to the Summerland Services property management program.
Costa Rica Property Management - Developer Master Planning
Summerland Services applies its skills to the anticipated operational realities of proposed development projects. Our team contributes to:
- Site master planning projects to anticipate future staffing requirements, needs for access by service and delivery vehicles, and the effectiveness of perimeter security measures.
- Facility design processes to insure adequate access to service areas and equipment, to identify needed backup systems and fail-safe options, and to mitigate the impact of weather extremes on maintenance and operations.
- Creation of legal structures that will govern investor interactions through common area condominium associations, homeowner associations, and the newly-conceived alternative of service corporations.
- Organization and protocols for project marketing facilities and site management during the construction period(s).
- Transition management of control and legal responsibility for individual units and common areas between developer and investor.
- Anticipation of future management operations with an eye toward simplifying procedures, avoiding designed problems, and controlling costs is a new idea in Costa Rica Properties.
- Seamlessly integrating new management responsibilities as the project schedule requires.
We are Costa Rica's largest and most comprehensive property management organization; equipped with state-of-the-art technology and business tools. Developers: Our team is ready to plan and implement the management services and systems your project will need before, during, and after delivery or closing. Investors: Our team is ready to evaluate the management plans of development projects and existing complexes which you may be considering.
Summerland can provide supervision, housekeeping, maintenance, security, accounting, communications, internet resources, tax preparation, rental marketing and management, interior design, association management, and environmental sensitivity. Summerland has practical experience with the myriad of the property management challenges which could be faced by developers and investors. Summerland is committed to guiding you to the most effective plans, decisions, and solutions in all property management contexts.
Summerland acts as an experienced partner with all processes involved in occupying and managing a 1) lot or parcel of land, 2) condominium, 3) home, 4) store, or 5) office in Costa Rica. As a friendly and experienced guide, Summerland clears the path to the fulfillment of your investment goals.
Owners Summerland understands the multitude of media outlets and network marketing relationships for promoting tenant bookings. It also controls the #1 rental website for the Gold Coast. In addition, Summerland has experience with the intricacies of rental contracts and practices in Costa Rica, as well as the need for accurate accounting and corporate income tax preparation.
Summerland is the consulting partner you need early in your design process to provide the long-term management perspectives that will keep your project a success long after occupancy. Summerland is a management partner that you can include confidently, knowing we are sensitive to development concerns, while preparing investors for delivery and ownership. Once the purchase decision has been made, we understand our role in helping you enhance investor satisfaction.
Summerland was built on the career experience of our founders and has grown with the challenge, adding Costa Rican partners, employees and consultants. The Summerland Philosophy is based on client service, employee respect and training, and treating property as though it was our own. We also have made a commitment to limiting our focus to larger-scaled complexes where we can establish a significant presence and offer our most complete service program.